CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day Fun

Well it is official!  I had to set an alarm and get out of  bed this morning and go to work.  I know that I should be more happy about it, but I feel like Judy Moody when she had to go to third grade. (In case you don't get the reference Judy Moody was in a mood. Not a good mood but a bad mood.) I am only on chapter 2 with my kids.  I am assuming Judy will pep up and I'm sure I will too.  

I just loved my summer this year.  It was the first year that I didn't have to work a summer job.  I spent a lot of time with my kids and having fun.  Oh well gotta pay my bills..

First, I want to thank Mrs. Lemons for the great bird craftivity.  
My kids enjoyed "tweeting" about their summer



Second,  I created a first day frame (As seen all over Pinterest.) and took all of my students' pictures.  
I think it turned out really cute.  I have one below to show.



I did get a new student today, a girl thank goodness.  I have 12 boys and now 8 girls.  I am hoping that my numbers get to stay at 20.  This is the lowest class size I have had in 11 years.

I'm off to bed.  It's going to be a long week.  
Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Christina Bainbridge

Hey Nan! Just popping in to see if you saw the info for the next blogger meet up?

The info is on my blog! http://bainbridgeclass.blogspot.com/2013/06/michigan-blogger-meet-up-info.html

:)
Christina