Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day Fun

Well it is official!  I had to set an alarm and get out of  bed this morning and go to work.  I know that I should be more happy about it, but I feel like Judy Moody when she had to go to third grade. (In case you don't get the reference Judy Moody was in a mood. Not a good mood but a bad mood.) I am only on chapter 2 with my kids.  I am assuming Judy will pep up and I'm sure I will too.  

I just loved my summer this year.  It was the first year that I didn't have to work a summer job.  I spent a lot of time with my kids and having fun.  Oh well gotta pay my bills..

First, I want to thank Mrs. Lemons for the great bird craftivity.  
My kids enjoyed "tweeting" about their summer

Second,  I created a first day frame (As seen all over Pinterest.) and took all of my students' pictures.  
I think it turned out really cute.  I have one below to show.

I did get a new student today, a girl thank goodness.  I have 12 boys and now 8 girls.  I am hoping that my numbers get to stay at 20.  This is the lowest class size I have had in 11 years.

I'm off to bed.  It's going to be a long week.  
Wish me luck!


Christina Bainbridge

Hey Nan! Just popping in to see if you saw the info for the next blogger meet up?

The info is on my blog!