CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

CAFE Freebie (I hope!)

If I did this right you should be able to click on each picture and download the CAFE poster freebie!

I think of myself as a fairly intelligent person who tries to keep up with the latest and newest.  I strive to stay current.  However, that being said, I have felt fairly unequipped for the task of creating and posting a document to download.  I don't have a milestone of folowers as my reason to create a freebie.  I was just determined to figure it out. 

Enjoy!!!





4 comments:

Ashleigh

I just found your blog, and I'm a new follower!

I've been trying to figure out how to link to a picture all summer and have not been successful yet!

Patti White

I wasn't able to download your freebies :( and I'm not really sure how to help you. But I did grab your button. YEAH, YOU DID IT :)

IamNan

I switched from Google docs to Scribd. Hopefully this took care of the problem.

Patti White

I was just going to suggest that you try Scribd. You must have read my mind LOL :)