CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Clutter-Free Classroom

One of the first blogs that I found as I was introduced to the blogoshere was The Clutter-Free Classroom.  My girlfriend called me up to tell me about this blog because I told her that I was doing a Hollywood theme in my classroom this year, and she had seen the awesome ideas for themes on this site.

I was so intrigued by the name, because I never have a clutter-free classroom.  I took one look at the blog and I have been hooked ever since.  I loved the Hollywood ideas.  I plan on buying the Hollywood themed pack at her TPT store.  She is having an awesome sale right now.  If you go to the Clutter-Free Classroom blog there is a promotional code you can put in when you purchase from her store.

Also, right now Clutter-Free is having a spectacular give-away.  Click on the link below to check it out.

0 comments: